Price including VAT: €619.76
Compact Counting Scale Ranger Count 4000 Ohaus
The Ranger Count 4000 scale is the ideal tool for counting tasks that require excellent robustness and high accuracy. A portable scale, with die-cast metal housing and rechargeable battery, is equipped with weighing, piece counting, check counting and summation functions to best meet industrial weighing, counting and measuring needs.
- Very easy to use thanks to the SmarText ™ software, a central display for counting and dedicated keys: sampling; Tare.
- Accuracy of weighing and counting guaranteed by the internal counting resolution, equal to 1: 1,500,000 and by the software for automatic optimization, which reduces errors.
- Sturdy metal chassis and non-slip rubber feet ensure the protection, stability and long life of the product.
- Accurate weighing and counting functions are ensured by the high resolution display, 30-item archive function and error-reducing automatic optimization software.
- Easy to use in the most complex counting operations. It has three backlit LCD displays, as well as a central tally display and easy-to-navigate menu.
Weighing, Parts Counting with Auto Optimization, Checkweighing, Accumulation
3 backlit liquid crystal displays (LCD), 3 colored LEDs for weight control
AC adapter (included) or rechargeable battery (included)
Easy access communication port with RS232 interface (included) and second RS232, USB or Ethernet port (accessories sold separately)
Rugged die-cast aluminum housing, stainless steel platform
Die-cast aluminum frame, stainless steel platform, sealed front panel, switch
The Ranger Count 4000 series consists of 4 models, with different range / resolution:
- RC41M3: Capacity: 3Kg / Resolution: 0.1g
- RC41M6: Capacity: 6Kg / Resolution: 0.2g
- RC41M15: Capacity: 15Kg / Resolution: 0.5g
- RC41M30: Capacity: 30Kg / Resolution: 1g