TAXES INCLUDED: €456.28
Labor port N 96 KNF
Compact and portable diaphragm vacuum pump, resistant to chemicals and corrosives, oil-free. The pump capacity is manually adjustable with a simple knob.
Laboport is equipped with gas ballast, PTFE/TFM heads, PTFE lined diaphragms and FFPM valves.
It is suitable for a wide range of laboratory applications, including extremely aggressive/corrosive gases and vapours.
- Flow rate (max.) 7 l / min
- Final vacuum (max.) 130 mbar (abs.)
- Pressure (max.) 2.5 bar (rel.)
- Permissible fluid temperature 5-40 °C
- Valve material: FKM
- Diaphragm material: PTFE coated
- Pump head material: PPS
- Fluid suction
- Solid phase extraction
- 100% oil-free transfer: transfer, evacuation and compression of gases in a clean and safe way
- Extremely small footprint
- The PTFE coated diaphragm is ideal for aggressive agents / gases and corrosive vapors
- Integrated control of the rotation speed
Download the data sheet for further information and accessories.
Presentations of the Laboport line directly from the specialists who created it. English subtitles.
Presentation of the new Laborports and SMART KNF control.