TAXES INCLUDED: €2,437.56
Heating thermostat from 20 to 100°C, with LCD display and simple programming functions
LAUDA ECO stands out for its range of features and ease of use. ECO thermostats are available in Silver (LCD display; simple programming) and Gold (TFT color display; complex programming) models, equipped with a mini USB interface as standard.
A LAUDA innovation is the pressure flow controller located on the front of the head. This means that flow regulation between inside and outside is possible even during operation.
- Monochrome LCD graphic display for simultaneous indication of actual and set values
- Transparent polycarbonate bath up to 100°C
- The circulation pump can be adjusted to six levels
- Integrated programmer: 1 program with max. 20 segments
- Fully electronic continuous regulator with PID action
- Additional key Tmax for overtemperature protection
- The most powerful units are equipped with the energy-saving LAUDA SmartCool system
- Variants in 230V; the 50 Hz are also available with natural refrigerants
- Convenient operation with softkey cursor
- Safety class III for operation with flammable and non-flammable liquids.
- mini-USB interface
- Pump connections with 13mm plastic nipples as standard
LAUDA tank thermostats are equipped as standard with a cooling coil. The E 4 model is also equipped with a lid for the bowl and connections for external applications. A drain cock on the rear side makes changing the heat transfer liquid easy and safe.
Graph of heating performance of ECO Silver immersion thermostats with polycarbonate bath.
Performance graph of the pump pressing on the six levels.