Price including VAT: €7,766.52
Heating thermostat from 30°C to 250°C for professional thermostats
LAUDA PRO is a cutting-edge product line, designed to be the laboratory tools of the future. A significant innovation was the division between thermostats dedicated to internal applications and those dedicated to external applications. Then, the choice of offering products with tanks of a few liters allows the operator to quickly reach the desired temperature.
New criteria have also been adopted for the design of the control panels. Two operational approaches are available, Basic, with OLED screen and essential but professional features, and Command Touch (named 'C'), the ultimate in the LAUDA experience, with touch display, graphic displays and numerous functions. In either case, the control panel can be removed from the thermostat for maximum operational flexibility and a noticeable decrease in instrument height.
All thermostats are equipped with an Ethernet, USB interface and a Pt100 connection as standard.
Cooling thermostats are also available with natural refrigerants.
In addition, as standard, they are equipped with a cooling system that allows a lowering of the thermostat temperature with water.
- Removable control panel for remote control
- Stainless steel bathtubs (insulated with handles and drain tap)
- 8-stage LAUDA Vario internal pump
- Ethernet interface, USB and Pt100 connection as standard
- Drain cock on the front of the device
Tank covers, pipe fittings with screw caps for the cooling coil
Specific features of the PRO P 30 C model
- Control panel with large touch screen display, numerous programming, temperature graphics, control functions, user management
- Tank volume min. 15 L
- Tank volume max. 28.5 L
- Bowl opening 340 x 385 mm
- Bath depth 200 mm
- Usable depth 180 mm
- Water-cooled temperature range from 20°C to 250°C
- Operating temperature range from -30°C to 250°C