TAXES INCLUDED: €6,141.48
LAUDA Proline immersion thermostat
The LAUDA Proline bridge thermostats with vario flex pump are excellent for thermostating in any tank.
The PB models have a pressure / suction pump and are used in tanks of 200 mm. While the PBDs are equipped with pumps with more powerful pressure and used in tanks of 320 mm deep.
Also available are a telescopic rod for tubs with a width of 310 to 550 mm, an ergonomic handle and attachments for side pumps.
The LAUDA Proline bridge thermostats are available with two different control panels. The Master version (PB, PBD) is designed for all applications where the parameters are not changed very often. Models with the removable Command operating unit (PB C; PBD C) offer a graphic LCD screen for high ease of use and optimum functionality.
- PowerAdapt system for optimal adaptation of the max. Heat output. without interfering with the mains power supply
- Low level protection and adjustable overtemperature protection with audible alarm. Levels measured with float
Fittings for pump connection, telescopic rod
Specific characteristics of the Proline PBD model
- For tanks of 320 mm deep
- Master control panel; calibration point, timer, under / over temperature alarms, digital indicators
- Pump pressure mx. 1.1 bar
- Tank volume max. 80 L
- Water-cooled temperature range from 20°C to 300°C
- Operating temperature range from -30°C to 300°C
- Pump connectors M16 x 1
- Fitting 13 Ø