Price including VAT: €1,726.30
Centrifuge FC5513-K, Frontier™ 5000 Ohaus, with rotor
Designed to be comfortable and practical, Frontier Micro centrifuges feature an intuitive control interface that is easy to operate even when wearing gloves. Micro centrifuges save valuable bench space by integrating all of their functionality into a small footprint.
Frontier Micro centrifuges offer high-speed operation for a range of essential laboratory applications, such as DNA/RNA preparation, ultrafiltration and more. Additionally, biocontainment rotors allow for research with hazardous samples.
The equipment is completed by a silent brushless motor, high sample productivity, multi-safety control, customized programs.
24 x 1.5/2.0ml angular rotor
Included in the FC5513-K model you will get the angle rotor with maximum capacity of 24 x 1.5 / 2.0ml. Features: Maximum relative centrifugal force (x g) at 17,317 g; maximum speed 13,500 rpm; tube diameter without adapter 12mm / 2.0ml, 1.5ml; outer/inner radius 85 mm; 45° angle.
You can go into product detail by listening to the Ohaus centrifugation podcast. In this episode, Peter Will, product manager for laboratory equipment at OHAUS, discusses centrifugation and centrifuge safety.
ELEGANT AND PRACTICAL DESIGN
- Simple and modern interface, to set parameters easily
- The display shows both the set and real parameters
- Clear and right display
STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONALITY
- The panel is splash proof to protect the centrifuge from accidental sample spills
- The maintenance-free induction motor produces G-force max. of 17317×g
- Speed up to 13500 rpm in less than 15 seconds (with microtubes)
- 10 acceleration/deceleration settings
- 99 memory sets for quick storage and easy recall of used parameters
- Rotor imbalance detection systems shut down the unit when loads are out of balance
Speed range: 200 rpm - 13,500 rpm
Maximum relative centrifugal force: 17,317 g
Maximum flow rate (rotor): 24 x 1.5 / 2.0ml
Program memories: 99
Rotor Packaging: Angled Rotor: 24 x 1.5 / 2.0ml
Acceleration gear: 10
Deceleration gear: 10
Lid lock: mechanical
Noise level: ≤60 ± 2 dB (A)
Pre-refrigeration time: not applicable
Rotor Compatibility: Angled 24 x 1.5ml / 2.0ml; angled 24 x 1.5ml / 2.0ml sealable; Hematocrit rotor, 24 x capillaries; corner 18x2ml spin columns
Rotor recognition method: manual
Execution time: quick rotation; 10 seconds to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds; Continuous
Safety certification: CE; FCC