Price including VAT: €7,073.56
LAUDA Variocool: Versatile circulation chillers from 1200W to 10 kW used between -20°C and +80°C to dissipate process heat in laboratories, small plants or production.
LAUDA Variocool circulation chillers convince with their space-saving design and the versatility offered by a wide variety of options.
They are circulation thermostats suitable for use with non-flammable heat transfer liquids within a moderate temperature range.
The new control panel design and color TFT display make making changes very simple and intuitive.
Various options in power kW, pump pressure / flow rate and tank size offer a wide range of choice for the customer, adapting better to his needs. Contact us to understand the model that best suits your needs.
All models (except VC 600) are available in the air-cooled or water-cooled (W) versions and equipped with fixed swivel castors. High performance circulation chillers starting with the VC 5000 are available with sound insulation or outdoor installation option.
• Adjustable bypass for pressure limitation
• Top filling opening, drain cock on the back
• Integrated programmer with 150 segments, divisible into 5 programs
• Electronic level indicator with low level alarm
• SmartCool system for energy-saving digital control of cooling, including automatic compressor control
• Temperature graphs on display
Examples of specific applications
- Disposable bioreactors
- Extruder for food production
- Micro reactors
- Reactive control in chemical / pharmaceutical environments
- Climatic chambers
- Spatial simulation
- Electric mobility; battery test
- Test benches
- Stress test
- Crystallization regulation
- Micro structures
- Painting plants
Nozzles for pump connections; screw cap
Specific features of the Variocool VC 1200 model
- Tank volume min. 8 L
- Tank volume max. 15 L
- Cooling power (measured with ethanol):
at 20°C, 1.20 kW
at 10°C, 1.00 kW
at 0°C, 0.70 kW
at -10°C, 0.40 kW
at -20°C, 0.18 kW