Price including VAT: €1,023.58
Water bath from 25°C to 100°C for the laboratory
The water baths of the LAUDA Hydro series are the ideal tools for any laboratory application, whether biological, medical or biochemical and guarantee a homogeneous temperature distribution without overheating problems.
High quality stainless steel and thoughtful design, provide the ideal depth and opening for any application with bathroom volumes from 4 to 41 liters. All water baths offer a temperature range up to 100°C, with a temperature stability of ±0.1K, so that applications even in the boiling range are possible.
A TFT color display ensures intuitive operation with temperature display in °C and °F.
- Preparation of cellular, biological or medical samples
- Microbiological test incubation
- Thawing of the samples
- Conducting chemical reactions
- Three timer functions for the user
- Electric resistance inside the tank
- Direct temperature control for fast and precise heating
- Visual and acoustic alarm in case of lack of water, low / high temperature and sensor break
- Digital and electromechanical safety system
- Lid designed to prevent condensation from dripping onto samples
- Exhaust valve on all models
- Lid and drain tap in heat-insulating double-walled stainless steel
Specific features of the H 8 model
- Tank volume min. 3.8 L
- Tank volume max. 7 L
- Tank opening 245x200 mm
- Bowl depth 165 mm
- Usable depth 115 mm