Water bath from 25°C to 100°C for the laboratory
The water baths of the LAUDA Hydro series are the ideal tools for any laboratory application, whether biological, medical or biochemical and guarantee a homogeneous temperature distribution without overheating problems.
High quality stainless steel and thoughtful design, provide the ideal depth and opening for any application with bathroom volumes from 4 to 41 liters. All water baths offer a temperature range up to 100°C, with a temperature stability of ±0.1K, so that applications even in the boiling range are possible.
A TFT color display ensures intuitive operation with temperature display in °C and °F.
- Preparation of cellular, biological or medical samples
- Microbiological test incubation
- Thawing of the samples
- Conducting chemical reactions
- Three timer functions for the user
- Electric resistance inside the tank
- Direct temperature control for fast and precise heating
- Visual and acoustic alarm in case of lack of water, low / high temperature and sensor break
- Digital and electromechanical safety system
- Lid designed to prevent condensation from dripping onto samples
- Exhaust valve on all models
- Lid and drain tap in heat-insulating double-walled stainless steel
Water level regulator.
Highest quality materials: tank interior, lid, sieve and heating element made of stainless steel. Heat insulating lid in stainless steel, double walled with internal curvature to guide the condensate.
Dump valve on all Hydro Lauda models.
Simple control panel with large TFT display with extensive information; change settings and navigate quickly and easily.
Optical and acoustic alarm for low water level and over/under temperature as well as sensor breakage/short circuit.
Optimized space, safety and comfort of use.
Connection for water level regulator (available as accessory).
DO YOU NEED HELP?
Do not hesitate to contact us, our LAUDA product expert will help you choose the model that best suits your needs or design the perfect set for your laboratory.
CONTACT US ➞