MAGNETIC STIRRER MST - VELP
The white surface of the MST instrument facilitates the detection of the color change of a solution, making it suitable for many applications in the microbiological and biochemical fields and for microtitration.
MST also does not overheat and maintains a low temperature even after hours of continuous use. This feature makes it ideal for BOD analysis.
The compact design of the MST also makes it particularly suitable for all laboratories that have limited space.
Robust and compact
- Structure in technopolymer resistant to chemical agents
- White surface that favors the detection of color variations
- Designed to last over time
Versatile and performing
- Speed regulation up to 1100 rpm
- Stirring volume up to 5 liters
- Stays cool even after hours of continuous use
- Ideal for applications such as microtitering, BOD, microbiology and biochemistry
- Excellent speed regulation even at low rpm
- Speed control with PCM type magnet