Magnetic stirrer MICROSTIRRER Velp
The Microstirrer magnetic stirrer is a small, simple and effective instrument, specially designed for microtitering. It has a high resistance to chemical agents, thanks to the metal structure and the epoxy paint.
It does not overheat, even after several days of continuous use the stirrer remains cold, a characteristic that makes it particularly valuable in chemistry, microbiology and biochemistry.
- The control panel is protected against liquid spills
- Durable steel casing with epoxy coating
- Accepts bottles up to 5 liters
- Designed for maximum durability and backed by a 3-year warranty
- Clear surface for viewing particles and color variations
- Stays cool, even after days of continuous use
- Specifically designed for microtitering
- Excellent speed control, even at low speeds
- Speed regulation up to 1100 rpm
- Universal mains voltage / frequency range