MULTISTIRRER 6 Velp multiposition magnetic stirrer
MULTISTIRRER 6 is a 6-place magnetic stirrer for ø 85 mm beakers.
Designed to last, these tools feature a stainless steel top that is resistant to chemical corrosion.
It is possible to set a common speed up to 1500 rpm, with the electronics guaranteeing good speed regulation even at low rpm.
Even after several days of operation, the instruments do not overheat, which is a highly valued feature in microbiology and biochemistry.
It is possible to thermostat the samples by combining MULTISTIRRER with a recirculating water bath.
ROBUST AND PRACTICAL
- The control panel is protected from liquid spills
- Heavy duty steel construction with epoxy coating
- Stainless steel cover
- Very low height - ergonomic
- Lightweight, easy to move
- Designed for maximum durability and backed by a 3 year warranty
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE VELP MICROSTIRRER
- Clear surface for viewing particles and color changes
- It doesn't get hot, even after days of continuous use
- Can thermostat samples using a recirculating water bath
- Ideal for microtitration, microbiology and biochemistry
- Soft start but quick achievement of the set speed
- High power magneto 'PCM' driven by single phase motor for continuous operation