TAXES INCLUDED: €1,583.56
MULTI-HS 6 DIGITAL VELP MAGNETIC STIRRER
SAFETY AND RESISTANCE
- Warning message on the display when the plate reaches 50°C
- The Safety Lock function prevents unintentional changes of settings in order to meet all laboratory safety standards.
- The VELP CerAlTop ™ top plate is made of aluminum alloy which guarantees temperature homogeneity with excellent heat distribution and high specific power thanks to the circular configuration. A thin layer of ceramic protects the plate from scratches and chemicals and guarantees high resistance to thermal stress and thermal shock.
SMART AND SIMPLE USER INTERFACE
The LED display is easy to read and thanks to the intuitive icons the operator will always have an eye on the working conditions:
- Active heat
- Temperature set point
- Activating the timer
- Automatic reverse option
- Lock button
Two extremely precise rotary knobs control the temperature and speed setting and to start the heating you need to press the knob; a small detail that exemplifies Velp's utmost attention to operator safety.
By touching both knobs simultaneously, it is possible to access the advanced menu for the most suitable configuration of all operating modes.
POWER AND PRECISION
- The extremely powerful Brushless motors are able to stir from 100 up to 1000 rpm, offering practically unlimited duration over time. The stirring speed is always constant, even when the viscosity changes, thanks to the SpeedServo ™ torque compensation.
- The middle button allows you to set the timer for unsupervised work. The Timer can be set from 1 min up to 99 hours and more advanced configurations can be set in the advanced menu.
- The Auto-reverse option improves the kinetics by changing the direction of the stirring direction. You can also set the direction change to your preferred time interval.
Stirring position distance: 100 mm.
Stirring speed: 100 - 1000 rpm.
Speed setting accuracy: 5 rpm.
Temperature setting resolution: 1°C.
Hot top warning: on display (>50°C).
Timer: from 1 min to 99 h: 59 min.
Timer setting steps: 1 min.
Autoreverse: from 5 s to 99 min-59 s.
Autoreverse setting steps: 1 s.