Ohaus MB120 Moisture Analyzer
MB120 allows you to run more samples, access saved data and spend less time preparing and more time working with results.
Smart, futuristic features that allow you to work at full potential:
- Get started with SmartGuide ™ right away. This revolutionary feature automatically analyzes a sample and creates a method, thus eliminating any uncertainty from the initial setup.
- The MB120 is able to produce fast and accurate results thanks to features such as a halogen heating system, customizable shutdown criteria and four integrated drying profiles.
- The MB120 allows you to store up to 100 methods and 1,000 measurement results. Stored results can be exported and methods can be shared across multiple devices.
Determination of percentage humidity, determination of the recovery of percentage humidity, determination of solids in percentage, weighing
4.3 inch TFT color touchscreen display
Power cord (included)
RS232 with GLP / GMP data output, USB host and USB device (included)
Metal base, ABS top housing, halogen heat source, stainless steel plate holder, stainless steel plate manipulator, protective hood
Seven shutdown criteria (manual, timed, custom automatic% / s, custom automatic mg / s, A30, A60 and A90), four drying profiles (standard, fast, ramp and step), storage up to 100 methods and 1,000 results for all methods, user guide, heating temperature range from 40 to 230 ° C (in 1°C increments), 14 languages of operation
Resolution for moisture content: 1mg/0.01%.
Heater type: halogen lamp.
Heat profiles: Standard; Fast; Ramp; Step.
Recommended humidity range: 0% - 100%.
Sample size: 0.5g – 1290g.
Shutdown criteria: Manual; Timed; Automatic - Preset weight / time loss; Custom - User configurable weight / time loss; Custom: User configurable% moisture / time loss.
Test library: 2.
Additional features - MB90
Upper housing in ABS, weighing pan support in stainless steel, pan holder in stainless steel, protective hood, 3 shutdown criteria (manual, timed or automatic), 2 heating profiles (standard and fast), storage of up to 2 methods and 100 test results for each method, user guide, heating temperature range 40–200°C (in 1°C increments), 13 operating languages (display only, no typing).
Two pre-set profiles for drying in one step: just set the temperature and the timer.
FAST: reaching the temperature in the shortest possible time.
STANDARD: reduces overheating to a minimum while still reaching the temperature quickly.
The simplest control panel
• Icon driven menu navigation; no training is required.
• 4 mechanical keys for fast one-step operation: Tare, Start/Stop, Print, On/Off.
• Simplified moisture analysis; in just 3 steps, routine testing on samples:
1. Tare the empty sample dish.
2. Add sample according to best practices.
3. Press start and see your results!
Halogen heating dries samples in seconds and is 40% faster than traditional infrared methods.
Large, bright touchscreen display and quick and easy menu navigation for precise moisture analysis.
Versatile connectivity options to handle data collection and transfer needs: improve user experience.
• USB and RS232 ports - quick connections to a PC or flash drive.
• Data collection and transfer directly to a USB stick.