Price including VAT: €1,434.72
FTC 120 is a small / medium-sized refrigerated thermostat specially designed for the incubation of units for the measurement of BOD.
The uniformity of the temperature, fixed at 20°C, inside the incubation chamber is obtained by means of forced air circulation.
The digital display allows a constant display of the actual internal temperature.
- Samples incubated at the standard of 20°C
- 2 internal sockets to power BOD measuring devices
- Accepts 3 BOD Sensor System 6 or 2 BOD Sensor System 10
- Uniform temperature through the use of forced ventilation
- 2-digit display of the internal temperature
- Ecological cooling system
- Low operating cost
- 2 shelves included
The VELP refrigerated thermostats guarantee excellent conditions for storing samples, always, and a large capacity, given the possibility of comfortably accommodating three BOD Sensor System 6 or two BOD Sensor System 10 simultaneously (available as accessories).