Price including VAT: €3,046.34
LED illuminated shelves
Homogeneous illumination and constant temperature ensure the same conditions between the different samples, on the entire shelf. FOC 200IL is ideal for a wide variety of applications including plant growth, seed germination, cultivation, insect and small animal husbandry, cultured bacteria and fermentation studies
FOC200IL is equipped with 2 illuminated shelves each consisting of six LED bars mounted horizontally in the lower part, so as to illuminate the shelf below. It is also equipped with a timer for the lights.
Thermoregulation and thermal stability at their best
- The Auto-Tuning thermoregulation system guarantees excellent thermal homogeneity and stability (± 0.5°C)
- Ecological cooling system and low operating costs
- Selectable incubation temperature and working range from 3°C to 50°C
- Uniform temperature thanks to VELP ventilation technology
- 3-digit DIGITAL DISPLAY, resolution 0.1°C
- Transparent internal door for observation of the sample without temperature alterations
- Customizable lighting cycle timer
- Equipped with 2 illuminated shelves (30,000 lux / shelf), each with six LED bars mounted horizontally under the shelf
- Volume of 169 liters net
- Internal sockets to power devices
- Intuitive digital interface, with three buttons for easy setup of the instrument
- Constant monitoring according to GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Adjustable recording time (in case of connection to VELP Ermes and TempSoft ™)
- The optional TempSoft ™ incorporates high / low alarm thresholds
- Quick and easy calibration
Thanks to Velp Ermes you will no longer need cables. Discover the platform that allows you to reduce repetitive manual tasks with real-time control of your FOC Connect wherever you are.
Access the data recording of your instrument wherever you are, in total safety, through the VELP Ermes platform and benefit from software updates and immediate ad hoc assistance, without the need for specialized technicians.
Immediate notifications and alerts will allow you to always be informed about the status of your analyzes, improving productivity and reproducibility.
Control your FOC Connect via TEMPSoft ™ software
Through the optional TEMPSoft ™ software and the relative connection of the FOC Connect to the PC, you can:
- Control up to 10 FOC Connects.
- Set the work ramps (different times and temperatures) and the desired setpoint, with the possibility of minimum and maximum temperature alarm thresholds
- Monitor the internal temperature with dedicated graphics
- Export data in multiple formats
- Store test data in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)