Modular and certified. Optimize the space in your laboratory thanks to the COMBISTORAGE under hoods. Replace your furniture in the laboratory with useful safety cabinets for acids, bases and flammables.
Different widths and heights to perfectly fit your laboratory.
COMBISTORAGE UNDERBENCH safety cabinets can be combined on bases of different lengths. (It allows to have a single base for composition: ACIDS + BASES + FLAMMABLES). Possibility of aspiration.
- Construction in electro-galvanized steel sheet with thicknesses from 1 to 1.5 mm cold bent - gray
- External finish in acid-resistant epoxy resin and passage in a thermal tunnel at 200°C
- Panels made of HPL (High Pressure Laminate) with high resistance to chemical and aggressive vapors
- Structure that provides for replacements with spare parts
- redisposition for ventilation with 100Ø mm flange for external connection or filtration ventilation system
- Equipped with grounding
- Adjustable feet
- Key lock
- Shelves made of plasticized steel or stainless steel with adjustable height
- Model with chest of drawers made of plasticized steel
- Securing the shelves with pegs
- Signage with pictograms according to ISO 3864
- EN61010 certification
- EN16121 BV certification
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR COMBISTORAGE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS?
1 - Measure the space you have available in your laboratory: under the hood, instead of a simple piece of furniture, in a space you do not use.
2 - Think about if you will need a particular support base.
3 - Choose the cabinet model for acid chemicals, bases or for flammable products.
THE VERSATILITY OF COMBISTORAGE MODELS
- Left, right or drawer door
- 13 widths available
- Support bases at 70 mm
- All models available in 620 or 720mm heights
DO YOU NEED HELP?
Do not hesitate to contact us, our CHEMISAFE product expert will help you choose the model that best suits your needs or design the perfect set for your laboratory.
DO YOU NEED HELP? Do not hesitate to contact us, our CHEMISAFE product expert will help you choose the model that best suits your needs or design the perfect set for your laboratory. Go to the CONTACTS form ➞