TAXES INCLUDED: €1,471.32
Water bath from 25°C to 100°C for the laboratory
The ring baths for columns, Erlenmeyer flasks or beakers are suitable for continuous operation, even unattended, thanks to the standard level and lack of water monitoring. LAUDA Hydro ring water baths are available in five models, all featuring a removable perforated lid with a set of heat-resistant plastic rings.
- Operations in a temperature range from 25 to 100°C.
- Models H 11 V, H 19 V have been specially designed for safe use in fume cupboards.
- The housings are made of stainless steel to allow their use even with chemically aggressive fluids.
- Temperature regulation by knob with graduated scale
- Lid with set of rings for opening the modular tank
- Water level and lack control, for continuous unattended operations
- The support rods (length 600 mm, diameter 12 mm), made of stainless steel, are included as standard
- Hydro is protected against dry running by an electro-mechanical valve. In case of low water, the heating is stopped
In the photo, simple control panel, with knob, graduated scale, warning light and safety valve.
Ring opening, to adapt to different types of glassware.
Standard water level regulator for continuous operation, even unattended.
Safety system in case of water shortage
LAUDA evaporization baths are protected against dry running by a cut-off device for lack of water (thermostatic overvoltage).
The nut located on the control panel will be used to disarm the security system.
Water level regulator as standard
Thanks to this accessory, the loss of water inside the instrument (through evaporation) is compensated and the water level is kept constant. Furthermore, it allows use at temperatures below ambient temperatures, with a minimum of approx. 3°C above tap water temperature.