Price including VAT: €851.56
Water bath from 25°C to 100°C for the laboratory
The ring bain maries for columns, Erlenmeyer flasks or beakers are suitable for continuous operation, even unattended, thanks to the standard control of the level and lack of water. LAUDA Hydro water baths are available in five models, all featuring a removable perforated lid with a set of heat-resistant plastic rings.
- Operations in a temperature range of 25 to 100°C.
- The opening diameter of the water bath can be changed in approximately 20 mm increments by means of a set of rings that make up the lid.
- The H 11 V, H 19 V models have been specially designed for safe use in fume cupboards.
- The housings are made of stainless steel to allow use even with chemically aggressive fluids.
- Temperature adjustment by knob with graduated scale
Specific features of the H 11 V model
- Tank opening diameter Ø 91 mm
- Bath depth 100 mm