The Vortex ZX4 agitator is a modern and advanced vortex with variable speed and two operating modes, sensor or continuous.
Thanks to the revolutionary IR sensor mode, an infrared (IR) system detects the presence of the test tube and the instrument is activated automatically: less user operations, more comfort in the working environment
Technopolymer structure and ergonomic design guarantee excellent chemical resistance and considerable stability on the laboratory bench, and can be used on many surfaces.
Wide range of accessories.
IR sensor, VELP patent
VELP Scientifica is the only company in the world to supply the technological and revolutionary IR system: as soon as the test tube is detected by the sensor, the latter automatically activates the instrument, without the need for any pressure from the laboratory technician.
Compared to the classic pressure mode, the patented IR sensor system guarantees a drastic reduction of the stresses perceived by the operator, increasing the comfort of the working environment.
Flexibility, Numerous Accessories
ZX4 is an extremely versatile solution, being able to be combined with a variety of platforms.
The easy and safe attachment of the platforms is done with a simple push, and guarantees excellent performance in the mixing of many types of tubes and containers.
- Variable speed operation, electronically controlled up to 3000 rpm
- Wide choice of accessories for tubes, plates and bottles
- Universal voltage / frequency model
- The accessories adapt with a simple push
- Excellent resistance to chemical agents thanks to the technopolymer casing
- Excellent stability with zinc alloy base
- Large, non-slip rubber feet to stay in the desired position
- IP 42 protection against particles and liquids
- Designed for maximum durability and backed by a 3-year warranty