Price including VAT: €4,622.58
Water bath from 25°C to 99.9°C for the laboratory
The shaking water baths of the LAUDA Hydro series stir laboratory samples with linear or orbital motion, depending on the model. They are reliable instruments, ideal for any laboratory application, be it biological, medical or biochemical, guaranteeing a homogeneous distribution of the temperature.
The integrated speed controller enables a load-independent, continuously adjustable stirring movement with soft start. The H 20 SW and H 20 SOW shaking water baths are equipped with a cooling coil as standard. The temperature range can be extended to a minimum of +10°C by connecting them to the domestic water supply or commercially available circulating chillers.
- Digital regulation of the temperature and indication via LED display
- Load-independent, continuously variable stirring with soft start
- Electronic monitoring of the thermoregulator functions, with two fuses for under/over temperature protection
- Tank, frame, cover with condensation channel, shaking basket and heater in stainless steel
- No dripping condensation – arched insulating lid to reduce heat loss and prevent condensation from dripping onto samples
All water baths come standard with a perforated pan and no racks are required. Flasks and containers can be placed directly on the bottom.
The drain valve is located on the rear side.
The control panel consists of a large, high-contrast TFT display and a membrane keyboard with four softkeys, protected against dirt and water drops.
The menu will guide you on how to use the bain-marie correctly.
- Bacteriological tests
- Molecular biology
- Demulsivity studies
- Processing of chemical reactions
- Metallurgical analyses
- Incubation of microbiological assays
- heating reagents
- Environmental studies
- Food Processing (QC)
- Water quality research
Water level regulator.
The heating element is located directly under the sieve plate for even temperature distribution in the tank.
Electronic monitoring of the temperature regulator.
Two independently operating temperature fuses.
Improved visual and audible alarms for increased sample safety.
Control elements tilted back for increased splash protection and improved operating comfort.
- Perforated plate to place the glassware directly on the bottom.
- Fill mark max. to prevent overflows.
- Easy removal of sieve plate for cleaning.
Highest quality materials: tank interior, lid, sieve and heating element made of stainless steel. Heat insulating lid in stainless steel, double walled with internal curvature to guide the condensate.
Water level regulator (available as an accessory).
- Water loss inside the instrument (by evaporation) is compensated and the water level is kept constant.
- Bath operation below ambient temperature at a minimum of approx. 3°C above tap water temperature