SLN SMART POL-EKO
SLN - NATURAL AIR CONVECTION
The SLN series laboratory ovens are designed to reach high temperatures, up to 300 °C.
Available from 15 to 245 liters with latest generation control, quality materials and top-class performances.
Large touchscreen, programming, alarms, lock, stainless steel interior are just a small part of what you will find below!
Continue reading and you will be amazed.
The SMART control panel is among the most complete you can find on the market. Large symbols and temperature values guarantee comfortable and clear reading, combined with disarming ease of use.
The latest generation touch screen responds to commands even if touched with latex gloves and is equipped with a large display: all values are perfectly readable from any angle, regardless of the intensity of the light.
DO YOU KNOW THE ADVANTAGES OF AN ADVANCED CONTROLLER LIKE THE SMART PANEL?
- Sharp 4.3' color touch screen
- Quick and easy data transfer: via LAN or USB
- Fast, multi-segment, time and temperature programming
- Visual and audible alarms with colored bar on display
- Internal memory for programs and data storage
- User manual downloadable directly from the controller
- Loop function up to 255 times or infinite
- Controls can be managed even when wearing latex gloves
- Recording of the minimum, average and maximum temperature value for each segment
- Overview of the set and current parameters during operation
- Operation in temperature or time priority mode
- ... and much more
More and more? POL-EKO has already thought about it. For those who want cutting-edge functions and the freedom of transfer and remote use, POL-EKO offers you the SMART PRO controller. You can find all the differences between the SMART and SMART PRO panel in our dedicated post: insights on SMART and SMART PRO. With the SMART PRO versions, more accessories and options will also be available.
POL-EKO ovens are designed and built to guarantee the best performance. They are a smart purchase, for customers who want to invest in the future of their laboratory. By choosing these products you will have precise results for years and years, repeatable and in complete comfort.
The SLN SMART series ovens are built with the best materials and equipped with the most important accessories, to give you a complete and ready-to-use standard product.
- Powder coated sheet metal structure (graphite front panel)
- Stainless steel interior
- Insulated door with lock
- Protection class 2.0
- Protection class 3.1 (DIN 12880) as option →
- Stainless steel shelves
- USB port for downloading recording data, events, manuals, service
- LAN port
- Open door alarm
- Access port for external sensor
- Rear air-flap
- Quality control protocol (at +105°C)
DETAILS AND ACCESSORIES
Every detail of your POL-EKO models is designed to make routine work as simple and comfortable as possible. Below, the front and rear view of your future ovens for drying, analysis or testing.
POL-EKO allows you to increase the possibilities of your oven with quality accessories; to better adapt to particular applications or to equip the instrument with safety systems and advanced connections.
- Stainless steel shelf
- Perforated shelf
- Stainless steel basins
- LabDesk software
- IQ OQ PQ calibration and qualification
- Overtemperature protection class 3.1 according to DIN 12880
- Backup battery for the display in case of power failure
- Clean contact
- LAN cable
- Non-standard 20mm access door
- Additional 30 mm access door