Price including VAT: €883.28
Sample preparation stirrer
OHAUS Guardian 7000 Magnetic Hotplate Stirrers are designed with exceptional safety features and top performance for every application. All models feature the unique SafetyHeatTM, an industry-leading internal protection system that ensures safety in heating applications through dual system integrity monitoring. The bright LCD display features intuitive icons, temperature, speed and duration settings, all designed to monitor performance from every corner of the lab.
Numerous cutting-edge Ohaus features:
- SmartHousing ™: Innovative chemical resistant, easy to clean design that allows you to channel potential spilt liquid samples away from internal components and the glass control panel.
- SmartPresence ™ and SmartLink ™: they automatically turn off the heater if no user is detected after the 'time out' period set by the user or if the bluetooth no longer detects any smartphone connected.
- SafetyHeat ™: two independent safety controls constantly monitor the electronics and turn off the heating to prevent overheating.
- Powerful Motor: A solid magnet and software-controlled ramp speed ensure stirring accuracy from 60 to 1,600 rpm. for secure magnetic coupling for viscous applications.
- SmartHeat ™ and SmartRate ™: set the maximum unit temperature and rapid or slow rates of temperature and speed change. The scheduling function allows the storage of five multi-stage programs.
E-G71HS07C model with small square plate: 178 x 178 mm; flow rate of 15 litres; ceramic plate; heating up to 500°C.
E-G71HS10C model with large square plate: 254 x 254 mm; flow rate of 18 litres; ceramic plate; heating up to 500°C.
e-G71HSRDM model with round plate: 135Ø mm; flow rate of 20 litres; aluminium plate; heating up to 380°C.
Thermosensitive chemistry and biology, heat fixation, solution pH optimization, solution sterilization, endothermic reactions, denaturation of organic material, preparation of samples and solutions, buffers and solubilization reagents, preparation media, boiling
Backlit LCD display for temperature, speed and time, green indicator lights during the heating and shaking phases, hob over-temperature indicator, icons for SmartRateTM, SmartHeatTM, SmartPresenceTM, SmartLinkTM, probe in use and Adjustment of a single point
Operation and accessories included
Mains cable (included), 20.3 cm (8 ') stainless steel RTD temperature probe, 3.8 cm (1.5') PTFE coated stir bar, protective hood in use
The USB port can be used to program repetitive applications and increase safety thanks to SmartLinkTM technology; the long-range user detection function operated via the OHAUS Bluetooth dongle accessory (sold separately)
Probe connection, SmartHousingTM is heat insulated and chemical resistant, IP21 rated, tempered glass front panel, control knobs, On / Off switch to disconnect the heater, integrated support rod holder, ceramic plate or in aluminium easy to clean
Temperature indicator light, audible alarm, SmartHeatTM temperature limitation function, SafetyHeatTM stops the heater in the event of a malfunction, temperature calibration function for five probes and five plate setpoints, temperature priority function, SmartRateTM functions
|Function||Heating and Stirring|
|Calibration||Temperature Calibration 5 Plate/5 Probe|
|Display||Custom Backlit LCD|
|Temp. Stability||+/-1% Plate, below 100°C +/-1°C and +/-0.5% Probe, below 100°C +/-1°C|
|Timer||1 minute – 99 hours, 59 minutes|
|Working Environment||41°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (5°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|