TAXES INCLUDED: €2,263.10
Orbital shaker with Ohaus incubator
OHAUS Light Duty Incubation Shakers are designed to incubate samples and ensure accurate and repeatable results. All models feature independent displays with intuitive controls and include safety features to protect both the operator and the sample. These rugged laboratory instruments have triple eccentric drive systems for stable orbital motion and are equipped with integrated chip control for reliable shaking.
- User-controlled temperature calibration function for sensitive applications. Digital control for an adjustable and repeatable shaking speed.
- The microplate shaker, with opaque lid for light-sensitive or transparent samples, is designed to hold up to 4 microplates or deep well plates, or for 2 racks for microtubes.
Immunological analyzes, hybridizations, cell cultures, suspensions and bacterial and yeast cultures, ELISA tests, PCR, enzymatic reactions
Independent LED displays with temperature, speed and time information are easy to read and allow the operator to view all settings simultaneously
Detachable three-wire cable and plug (included)
Die-cast aluminum structure with polycarbonate cover and brushless DC motor
Splash resistant construction, overload protection and hot warning indicator
Technical Specifications - ISLDMPHDG
- Calibration: Temperature calibration
- Transmission System: Brushless DC Motor; Triple Eccentric
- Safety Certification: CE; TUV
- Speed Accuracy: ±2%
- Speed range: 100 to 1,200 rpm
- Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
- Tray structure: Aluminum