TAXES INCLUDED: €3,181.76
Wave shaker with Ohaus incubator
These models are characterized by a slight three-dimensional wave movement with a low foaming effect. The control panel features three independent displays with intuitive touch controls and important safety features to protect the operator and sample.
- The electronic control allows you to easily adjust the angle of inclination, speed and temperature, each via dedicated controls and displays.
- Precise adjustment of the angle of inclination in 1 degree increments, speed variation of 1 rev / min. and setting the temperature in 1 ° C increments.
- Gradually increase the speed to the desired setpoint, to avoid splashing.
- State-of-the-art motor and electronics to maintain a regular undulatory movement.
Hybridizations, cell cultures, absorption techniques, coloring and bleaching gels
Independent LED displays with information on temperature, speed, tilt angle and time are easy to read and allow the operator to view all settings simultaneously
Detachable three-wire cable and plug (included)
Die-cast aluminum frame with polycarbonate lid
Splash resistant construction, hot warning indicator, overload protection with audible and visual alarm in digital models and audible alarm in analog models
Technical Specifications - ISWV02HDG
- Uniformity: ±0.5 to 37°C
- Drive system: stepper motor
- Safety Certification: CE; TUV
- Speed Accuracy: ±1 rpm
- Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
Not sure which agitator to choose? Download the Incubator Shaker Selection Guide to get a quick overview of all available models.