Prezzo IVA compresa: €1,674.81
Safety cabinet for the management of chemical, dangerous products. With filter and aspirator included.
DESCRIPTION: 1 door wardrobe - 1 compartment
EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS W x D x H mm: 600x600x1900 (1600 + 300)
NUMBER AND TYPE OF SHELVES: 3 steel tray shelves
WEIGHT Kg: 80
Cabinet for the storage of toxic acid base chemicals.
ACCORDING TO EN 61010-1 CEI 66-5 CERTIFICATE BVQI n°06/001 B
Presidential Decree 303/56; DPR 577/82 UNI EN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATE
Made entirely of electro-galvanized steel sheet (Skin passat) FE P01, thickness 10/10 mm, cold pressed and painted, after degreasing treatment, with a first application of epoxy primer and with 2 subsequent applications of thermosetting powders and subsequent passage in a thermal tunnel at 200°C. 'Monolithic' constructions with feet at the base for leveling the cabinets. Double-paneled and reversible doors built as above complete with handles with safety locks and locks. 110° opening that allows the shelves to be extracted without having to tilt them. Safety signs indicating the presence of dangerous and toxic products as well as indicating the limits of capacity and product to be stored.
CHEMISAFE CS 60
• External dimensions: 600x600x1900 (1600 + 300) mm (LxWxH).
• Internal dimensions: 550x550x1500 mm (LxWxH).
• Weight: about 80 kg.
• 3 steel tray shelves with a thickness of 10/10 mm for the eventual containment of liquids in case of breakage or spillage from the containers. Rack height adjustment. Shelf dimensions: 490x550x30 mm (LxWxH). Shelf load: 80 kg.
• CE marked electric aspirator with self-extinguishing, antistatic technopolymer case, resistant to corrosive agents • Internal thermal protection; degree of protection IP 54 double insulation.
• Protection fuses: 5x20 1A rapid f.
• Extractor flow rate: max. 275 mc / h.
• Power supply: 220/230 V - 50 Hz single phase.
• Absorption: 55 W.
• Activated carbon filter suitable for acid substances with large filtering surface with prefilter. Easy replacement by a hinged system with key opening.
• Closure with safety lock and key.