Cabinet for the storage and isolation of poisons, toxic chemicals and CMRs.
Made entirely of FE P01 electro-galvanized sheet steel (Skin passat), thickness 10/10 mm, cold press bent and painted, after degreasing treatment, with a first application of epoxy primer and with 2 subsequent applications of thermosetting powders and subsequent passage in a thermal tunnel at 200°C.
- 2 plastic-coated steel shelves (max load 5 kg evenly distributed)
- Double layered swing door, lock and key
- Opening of the doors with an angle greater than 110° which allows the extraction of the shelves without having to tilt them
- Predisposition for wall mounting
- Possibility of fixing in a safety cabinet (on the shelf or on the back wall of the cabinet)
- Locking with safety lock and key
- Can be used as a wall unit to store harmful products or inside a 1- or 2-door wardrobe
- Safety symbols indicating the presence of poisons inside