Ohaus Scout STX portable scale, with plate Ø 93mm
These balances are ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. They feature an easy-to-navigate color touchscreen display and a compact design that allows for storage. They offer excellent performance with fast stabilization times and high resolution results. They are also equipped with excellent overload protection and advanced connection options.
Weighing, Piece Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Dynamic / Animal Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold, Molar Weighing
4.3'' (109 mm) touchscreen display with VGA color graphics resolution and user-controllable brightness
Power supply (adapter supplied) or batteries (not supplied) with low battery indicator and programmable automatic shutdown
RS232, USB host, USB device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as accessories)
ABS housing, stainless steel deck, ABS draft shield (1 mg models only), weigh below hook, transport lock, manual calibration lock switch, safety slot, stabilizing feet, level indicator front illuminated
Stability indicator, stackable design with storage cover included (except 1mg models), mechanical and software protection against overload and underload, battery life indicator, automatic shutdown, automatic tare, calibration mass provided on models with capacity higher than 620 gr.
- Weighing: determines the weight of the objects on the pan in the selected unit of measurement.
- Piece Counting: Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
- Percent Weighing: Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a preset weight reference.
- Weight check: compares the weight of a sample with respect to the target limits.
- Dynamic Weighing: Weighs an unstable sample load. The scale takes an average of weights over a period of time.
- Totalization: measures the cumulative weight of multiple objects. The cumulative total can exceed the capacity of the balance.
- Density determination: determines the density of solids or liquids. With the integrated weigh below hook, specific gravity tests can be performed for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
- Display Hold: Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weight value on the display.
- Mole Weighing: Measures the weight of a sample and calculate it into Moles automatically