Varioshake shakersThe silent LAUDA shakers are available in a large number of variations and shake each sample evenly, such as 15ml and 50ml tubes, Erlenmeyer flasks and containers. They can be used for a large number of purposes, thanks to a wide range of accessories.
Areas of application:
- Biology and microbiology
- Medical diagnostics
- Analytical laboratories
- Test institutes, universities and research facilities
- Quality Assurance Laboratories
Reliable and durable with new LAUDA design
The shakers are the laboratory's trusty 'workhorse'. LAUDA agitators are produced with 'GFL technology' and are synonymous with the highest quality, reliability and durability. Their robust, low-wear mechanical system ensures extremely smooth operation and reliable continuous service. Furthermore, thanks to the new LAUDA design, the shakers adapt to any laboratory environment, thanks to their small footprint and are extremely easy to use.
Specific features of the VS 20 OH model
The LAUDA Varioshake overhead agitators have a four-level rotating basket, each of which can be filled with up to three vessels with a height of up to 270 mm. A height-adjustable locking device provides secure attachment. With a slow rotation speed of 1-20 rpm, these agitators are ideal for stirring mixing and settling cylinders, as well as bottles and tubes with viscous, pasty or powders.
- Overhead rotating movement, 360°
- Analog control
- Max capacity 20 Kg.
- 6max. 12 bottles / flasks; round or angular, up to max. 110 mm Ø and max. height 270 mm
- Shaking frequency min. 1 min-1, max. 20 min-1
- 4-tier rotating rack, each with adjustable locking frame
- 360° rotating range of rotation