Price including VAT: €1,217.56
AFFORDABLE PRICE AND EXCELLENT RESULTS
The Pioneer PX combines basic weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education environments. The PX is affordably priced and intuitively designed for intelligent operation, with a 2-line display to provide additional information and USB and RS232 interfaces for easy communication connection.
- Excellent value for money
- Built to last, Pioneer is designed with a metal base frame, stainless steel underplate and weighing pan
- Features of the top class as standard: second line in the display for additional information or usage tips; static removal bar for proper grounding; USB connectivity.
Other Standard Features and Equipment
Metal base, plastic top housing, removable stainless steel weighing pan, removable glass draft shield or side doors, real-time clock with GLP/GMP data, integrated weigh below hook, safety bracket, safety lockout for adjustment and protective hood, user selectable environmental filters and brightness settings, auto tare, auto dim, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, communication settings and options user selectable data printout, user definable project and user ID, software overload/underload indicator, stability indicator, operation in 11 languages.
InCal= internal calibration.
ExCal= external calibration
*CE approved models
STANDARD FUNCTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) function maintains accurate time even in the event of a power outage. The GLP/GMP data output function allows sample name, project, user and balance IDs to be recorded, helping to meet traceability and compliance requirements. Password protection reduces the risk of accidental or unauthorized changes.
- Equipped with USB and RS232 connectivity ports, the Pioneer PX scale allows for easy communication with a PC, impact printer or Zebra label printer.
- Eco-friendly features: Auto shut-off and other brightness settings save energy when the scale is not in use.